This project aims to promote the region by improving the tourist information services, through the creation of tourist information points in the establishments of the area, and to promote gastronomic tourism by organizing cooking weeks to highlight the restaurants and the local cuisine.
Development or project phases:
- An agreement of collaboration between institutions, to join the network of Tourist Information Points and the Guadalhorce Tourism Association.
- Gastronomy weeks to be held in restaurants and hotels of the region, to promote local cuisine. Including informative days for the sector, gastronomic events, printed material, promotion and advertising …
- Tourist Information Points in the region’s tourist establishments (lodging, restaurants …), to complement the tourist information offices, improve the tourist promotion of the region and to stimulate the sector commercially.
- Information seminars on the region´s tourism resources for the PIT and the for the general public. PHOTO 2
- Equipment (nameplate and brochure holder) and material ( county booklet with QR codes) PHOTO 3 and 4
- Improvement and updating of the web site.
- Tourism promotion of the Guadalhorce Valley. With attendance and participation in tourism events.
Objectives : To assess the tourist resources of the region and to improve the competitiveness of the local tourist industry.