Description: Previously a Muslim mosque, converted to Christian worship, it was the first parish in Coín, endowed in 1505 with three presbyteries and two sacristans, which in 1531 became five presbyteries, one priest and several sacristans. In the early eighteenth century a Franciscan beaterio was built inside and shortly after a convent was added. Nowadays, fully restored, it is a beautiful building which is used for cultural events.
Location: C/ Santa María s/n
Opening hours:
10.00- 13:30 and 17.00-20.00  (in winter)
10.00  -13.30 and 18.00.-20.00. (in summer)
Contact: Tel. 952 45 33 77