Description: Considered a symbol to the locals who are very proud of conserving this archeological relic which they have saved from the passing of time and recovered for the town, from the Arch of the Giants in Antequera, where it was transported to in 1585, by the Corregidor (magistrate) of Antequera, Juan Porcel de Peralto. It is a very large statue pedestal with an inscription dedicated to Trajan in the old city of Nescania, original from the year 104.  Today it stands in a prime position on the Plaza de San Lorenzo, with the epigraphy dedicated to the emperor Trajan, clearly visible.
Location: Callejón de los Molinos