Description: This was a Moorish Nazari watch tower (twelfth century), whose main function was to alert to the proximity of the enemy and provide shelter for the population. It is square and topped with a crenellated body, added by the Christians in 1493. This tower, together with that in Ortegicar in Cañete la Real, are the only two examples of this kind of architecture in the province of Malaga.
Location: Avda. de la Libertad