Description: It is a simple white marble cross, relatively modern (from 1898), situated in the center of town. Its placement is owed to the arrival of the Capuchin friars from the convent of Antequera for the celebration of the parish mission. The Capuchin friars used to go from town to town preaching the so called popular missions. For the closure of the mission this cross was raised on the outskirts of town, at the fork of the roads to Cártama and Málaga. With the passing of time the surrounding orchards and agricultural farms disappeared and the place is now in the middle of town.
Location: C/ Gerald Brenan s/n