Description: Built on top of the old Mosque in the year 1552. Reconstructed in 1891, after suffering severe damage, consequence of an earthquake in the late nineteenth century. the Basilical nave, is separated by three round arches. The tower is square with double arches in the carcass of the bell. The ceiling is of Mudejar style. On the pendants of the vault one can appreciate a shot made during the Civil War. Legend has it that there is a passage way communicating the Church with the Castle.
Location: C/ Iglesia, s/n
Contact: Town Hall (area of tourism )