Description: This small building was built at the expense of the farmer Alhaurín or Francisco Vicente de Burgos. It presents an interesting Baroque façade with a play of bends and curves giving it a certain movement. An inscription preserved on the front of the building serves to date its construction in 1783. In the interior the cult is dedicated to the image of the Christ or Lord of Agony, the only religious sculpture that survived the incidents of 1936.
Location: Ctra. Mijas s/n
Opening hours: The day of the Romería (pilgrimage) in September. It can be contemplated from outside (through the gate)
Contact: Tel. 952 49 02 39
More information: (Tourist Office -Casa de la Cultura)