Description: Appears between the end of the fifteenth century and the beginning of the sixteenth, having been completed in 1588. At this time, a corporation by the same name was created, giving cult to the images of a crucified Christ dedicated to Saint Vera-Cruz, Saint John Evangelist and Our Lady of Solitude. The temple was blown up in August of 1812 by the Napoleonic troops, being substituted by the actual chapel.
What used to be the cloister is now the building of the City Hall and many remains can still be admired here.
Location: Plaza del Convento s/n
Opening hours: Schedule of mass
More information: