Description: Situated in the upper town, it dates from the eighteenth century, although there was an earlier construction in the year 1512. Attached to the former convent of the Sacred Heart, it has a small choir and bell. It is dedicated to the worship of the patron saints of the village, San Roque and San Sebastian. Of square dimensions it is at present covered with an armature of four plastered and whitewashed panels.
Location: Plaza de la Ermita.
Contact: Town Hall (area of tourism)