Description: Important sample of the domestic architecture of modern age, it used to be the residence Manuel Rodríguez de Berlanga, but with time it became the actual convent of the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul. The building could date from 1790, a date that appears on one of the wrought iron bars of the patio. In the nineteenth century it was owned by the merchant Jorge Loring James.
With remains of the original construction, it offers an interesting and characteristic lookout tower. To be highlighted is the patio, done in brick, as well as its garden, which features interesting botanical examples.
It forms part of the nun cloister. Nowadays the convent of the Nuns of Charity runs a juvenile center.
Location: C/Albaicín, 5.
More information: Tel. 952 49 0239  (Tourist Office-Casa de la Cultura)