Description: The Parish Church of our Lady of the Incarnation was built towards the middle of the sixteenth century on the remains of the previous temple, its interior is at present very changed after several restorations, the most important one being after the earthquake on the day of Saint Dionysius in 1680, in which the tower and the rest of the temple had to be reconstructed due to the severe damages. It was not until the second half of the nineteenth century (completed in 1863) that the part belonging to the transept and the high altar were added to the building.
Location: Plaza Baja, 1.
Opening hours: Schedule of mass
Telephone Contact: Tel. 952 49 01 96