We are a nonprofit association created in 1999. Composed of members belonging to the tourism sector (accommodation, restaurants, travel agencies, adventure sports and other activities) whose objective is the promotion of the Guadalhorce Valley as a tourist destination.
What is Guadalhorce Tourism?
- A non-profit association.
- Established in 1999.
- Partners: 61 tourism companies (hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, sports activities and others)
- Created by, and working together with, the GDR Guadalhorce Valley, coordinating and stimulating a sustainable tourism development in the region.
- A local reference as an entity that brings together the tourism sector of the Guadalhorce Valley.
- Working model based on a joint participation of professionals and general public.
Objectives of GuadalhorceTourism
- To promote the tourism sector in the Guadalhorce Valley
- To stimulate business and commercial relations between tourism companies in the region.
- Representing the partners in governmental and state offices on a local, provincial, regional or national level.
- Improve the quality of tourism in the Valle del Guadalhorce.
- Expand the current market shares of the partners and seek new markets for the generic offer.
- Collaborate with provincial, regional and state projects to improve the regulation of the sector.
- Attracting public and private funds to finance the association and its activities, and contribute to the improvement of the joint offer and region.
- Advising the partners in terms of infrastructure, management, financing investment and entrepreneurship.
- Preparation of promotional material.
- Training and retraining of employees in the tourism sector.
- Provide information on grants and subsidies.