Description: Situated in the neighborhood of El Chorro upon a small promontory, known way back from the beginning of the twentieth century as El Cabezo of Saint Anton. Ildefonso Marzo declared in his History of Málaga and its Province, that the chapel had been rebuilt up to three times, noting the year of 1500 as the initiation of its foundation. At the beginning of the twenty-first century the images of Saint Anton and Saint John de la Mata were worshipped in this small temple.
Location: Barrio de El Chorro s/n
Opening hours: On the day of San Antón (January). Rest of the year inquiries at the town hall.
Contact: Tel. 952 49 02 39 (Tourist Office-Casa de la Cultura)